Back to School Lotion–Revisited

Oh my goodness, I’ve gotten a lot of emails about my back to school lotions from 2010. While I was absolutely thrilled you guys still loved them,  I was super bummed because there was no way for you all to download them anymore.

And!? There was no way for me to send them to you because that computer is long gone and I didn’t save a copy of them. Silly me.

But, oh well. You live and you learn, right?

So anyway…I made some more!
This year, I made a few changes though.

First? With mine, I was a little lazy and didn’t feel like mod podging the labels onto the lotions, so I used label paper and just printed them off right onto there. It was WAY easier, and I think it’ll last longer than Mod Podge…But who knows. You are obviously welcome to use them any way you would like, ‘podged or labeled.

And next? I changed the wording from “we hope…” to “I hope…”
If you were completely attached to the “we” part of the wording, feel free to email me (erika(at)oopsicraftmypants(dot)net) and I can change the wording on one of the colors for you.

To download (all colors), just click the image below.

Comments

1. Anonymous says

thanks so much for revising these–sooo nice of you! I”m still having trouble with the download–it just takes me to the small image. what am I doing wrong???

2. Anonymous says

These are absolutely adorable! I’m going to make them for my daughters preschool teachers! However, I can download them but not able to make them bigger or print. Any suggestions?

3. Anonymous says

Once you download the images, right click and copy each one into a word document and should be able to print them.

4. says

Hi Erika! We found your cute blog!! We would love to have you link up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday link party sometime! Your lotion idea is so cute! We are also hosting a Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake on Feb. 16, 2013. You can find a link on our blog at sixsistersstuff.com or go to buildyourblogconference.com. We hope to hear from you soon! -The Six Sisters

5. Anonymous says

Thank you, thank you! I so wanted to make these for my teaching buddies but could not get them to download! Thanks again!

6. says

You just need to go to the BOX download and download the zip file.
    Once you do that, unzip the file and all the images will be in there. From there, just go file>print and they should print.

Hope that helps!